Simply Sunday Challenge: Lunchbox Lovin! featuring Food for Thought stamp set & a little Special GUEST DESIGNER :)

Yes, its Sunday again!  Love Sunday’s! This week we are featuring FOOD FOR THOUGHT stamp set by K. Andrew Designs. I just love this stamp set. Its too cute! I love using “From My Kitchen”, “Freshly Picked”  cricut cartridges to go with this stamp set!

For this SS challenged I created a project.  I have this plastic Rubbermaid bread box that keeps getting moved all over the kitchen. Its just your typical clear bread box. So I decided to decorate it using “From my Kitchen” Cricut cartridge. So loved how it turned out!  I always get compliments when people come over because now I display it on my kitchen counter so everyone can see!!  Too cute! Please join us in our SS CHALLENGE at Getting Cricky. 

005 (640x480) (614x331)002 (640x480)003 (640x342)004 (480x640)

I have a special card I would like to show you.  Well, Friday my family came over for our monthly Family Game night.  We played Loteria (Mexican Bingo). Well towards the end my 9 year old niece decided she didn’t’ want to play. Then a while later I noticed she was sitting at my scrapping cabinet. I took some pictures of her and a card she created using …K. Andrew Food For Thought stamp set!  SOOO AWESOME!!

 Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 025 (480x640)<<yep..that’s a K. Andrew Food For thought stamp set!

Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 026 (640x480)Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 027 (640x480)Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 031 (640x480)Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 032 (480x640)Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 033

Check out her card she created!  She used my stickles to decorate the cover and inside of the card and “FOIL YOUR DAY” stamp sentiment!

Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 044 (640x480)Loteria Night  July 14, 2011 045

Click on the picture below to head on over to Kristal online store to purchase “Food for Thought” stamp set. Remember $1 from ever sale of each stamp set goes to charity. Also, don’t forget to go to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to be inspired both artistically, spiritually and to join our challenge.

foodforthoughtblogpreview6

Comments

  1. OMGoodness, what an awesome creation. Absolutely stunning! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your bread box. What a fabulous idea. Your niece's card is totally rockin also. Tell her great job from me.
    Hugs
    Brenda GCDTM-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bread box. What a cleaver way of decorating it! Your niece did such a Great job on her card. It is always fun to see what the kids come up with! Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to entering this weeks simply Sunday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bread box girlfriend! Could you please make me one? I love pink and Brown LOL. You did a great job, and I love it.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM – Sister
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I bet you do get lots of comments on your bread box. It puts my plain wooden one to shame. Love it! Your niece's card is too cute.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bread box. You really Rocked this challenge! Your niece did a great job on her card maybe we have a future crafty in the making.


    Sarah
    Getting Cricky Guest Designer
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute, Kathy!! :) I love your bread box -- Very creative!! Your niece's card is precious -- Looks like she's a future GCDT member!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge this week!! :)

    Your GCDT Sister...
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome and clever! And everyday useful! I love it! And your niece is so adorable and talented! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bread box so creative!! You must be proud of your niece following in your foot steps!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very cute and creative. Your niece is so adorable! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP