Fashionable Friends by K. Andrew Design

Hey Howdy!

Do not forget tomorrow is our Monthly BLOG HOP at GETTING CRICKY with K. Andrew! So make sure you stop by tomorrow at Kristal’s Blog and start your weekend hopping!  I know there is going to be some nice blog candy. I believe I may have something. I need to go check my stash for some little goodies to give.

I know I’m very late in posting!  Its been kind of  weird for me this week.  I am totally behind about 2 days!  I went on a mini trip on Sunday Morning and didn’t get back till Monday 9pm. I’ve been out of it! 

For today I am show casing Fashionable Friends Stamp set by K. Andrew Design.  I used  “SHOPPING IS MY THERAPY!”  Again I am trying to use all my papers I bought like years ago.  The background paper is from DCWV Glitter Mat Stack and some basic purple cardstock. The girl is from SU and so is the boarder frame and I punched out with a SU punch, for the life of me I can not remember the names and I just don’t want to get up and go check. (how lazy am i?) hahahaha   Hope you like.

004 (480x640)

Click on the picture below to head on over to Kristal online store to purchase this awesome stamp set. Remember $1 from ever sale of each stamp set goes to charity. Also, don’t forget to go to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to be inspired both artistically and spiritually.

fabulousfriendsblogpreview6

Comments

  1. I love your colors and boy do I wish I had her figure. :-)

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love how the sentiment pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, great job!
    DTM sister
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card...simply beautiful! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome card. I love the color palette, of course you used my favorite colors.
    Hugs
    Brenda GCDTM-Sister
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the colors you used.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and image, Kathy!! Love, love, LOVE it!! :)

    Your GCDT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP