A Layout, 2 cards & Youtube Video using K. Andrew Art Stamps.

So I finally did a layout! Its been forever! I think the last layout I did was a layout I did for my submission to be on Kristals Design Team! wowo 3 months ago? Yikes!  Doing this layout was a pain! LOL  I couldn’t figure out what papers to use.  

I used some photos from Fernando’s Birthday and I put them all in a collage.  I had seen Nicole McCormick from Start to Finish on TWOPEA’s in a bucket youtube videos do her picture like this and of course I had to try it!  Yikes its soo hard to do a layout like this!  She is such a pro! 

Here is my Layout!

018 (640x637)

I do not know but I looks very busy!  I used K.Andrew Art Stamp set : Positive thoughts for part of my journaling.

017 (640x480)

This is so Fernando! He would rather lose the right way then win the wrong way!  There’s a lot of coaches out there that teach their players to be sore losers! its crazy!

ANd now for my card….

019 (640x480)

Isn’t my owl cute!! I used my Stampin UP OWL punch to do this!

Then my 3rd Project I created a video to go along with it!!

001 (640x638)

Please leave me some YOUTUBE love on my Youtube channel!

positivethoughtsblogpreview

I’m just loving how versatile this stamp set is!  Remember to head on over to Kristal’s online store to purchase this and her other stamp sets!  Just a reminder a portion of her sale from each stamp set sold goes to charity!  Guilt free shopping is the best!

Also remember to head on over to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to see all creations and wonder blog posting she writes.

Comments

  1. WOWEEEE girl you have been cranking out the masterpieces--I totally LOVE each of your projects--they are absolutely FABULOUS!!!
    I love to hear you talk about Fernando--it's so sweet.

    Smooches my fabulous dt friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You are on a roll lady!! I love all your projects! The LO is beautiful and not busy at all!! TFS

    Your DT sis and neighbor {hehe}
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Felz(C)ats!!! Great job busy girl! You have motivated me :) I WILL DO A LAYOUT TONIGHT. I feel like maybe if I put it in writing (and all caps) I will actually get it done, lol :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects kathy! You have been a busy lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all 3 projects. The googly eyes on the owl are adorable! And I love the background paper on both cards.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Kristal you are doing some awesome projects..

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness -- The layout is WONDERFUL and the card is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE them both!! :)

    Your GCDT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP