And the WINNER IS….

of my GETTING CRICKY BLOG HOP is….
Ok I had 55 comments! wowo!!  So I went to Random.org and here is the result!
image
image
And now the winner is…



shersl84bed said...



Great cards. The first one is so pretty, and the second one is just too cute!
Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

SHER , please email me at  felkatz at gmail dot com with your address so I can get your blog candy to you.  You have till Friday 12 noon central time to claim your prize!
Thanks everyone for joining us at Getting Cricky.  Hope you enjoyed the hop!

JUST FYI.. I created a FACEBOOK PAGE under SCRAPPING FELKATZ come like my page!

Comments

  1. YAY! That's me. I'm so excited. Thank you thank you Thank you
    I emailed your email

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP