Fashion-ista a Simply Sunday Challenge:

Get out your BLING BLING and start creating! This week at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew, her Simply Sunday Challenge is FASHION-ISTA!  Her design team are making projects using her Fashionable Friends stamps set.  If you do not have that stamp set you can still join the challenge (but make sure you go buy it here) just make sure your project is Fashion inspired. Interpret that how ever you want! 

For this weeks project, I created a card using my  newly bought cricut cartridge, FOREVER YOUNG!  Omgosh this cart goes awesome with this stamp set!! it’s the BOMB!   I also created a video to go along with it!  So please visit my Youtube channel and show me some love on there!

Here is my video:

Here is my CARD:

023 (640x545)

fabulousfriendsblogpreview

CLICK ON picture to take you to her STORE!

Remember to head on over to Kristal’s online store to purchase Fashionable Friends and her other stamp sets!  Just a reminder a portion of her sale from each stamp set sold goes to charity!  Guilt free shopping is the best!

Also remember to head on over to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to see all creations and wonder blog posting she writes daily.

Comments

  1. the sentiment is so appropriate and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! The purse is absolutely adorable and that background paper is awesome - it gives a cool 3-d effect! Great card - I love it :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the card. I want this cart so badly, but gonna have to wait a bit longer. You used the sentiment in a great way.
    Hugs
    Brenda GCDTM-Sister
    Come see me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Kathy :) That cart looks cute, I've looked at it a few times but can't ever justify it because I have boys, lol.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky - your GCDT sister
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I just got the "Glitter Mat Stack" yesterday at JoAnn's.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, i have order my stamp set from kristal(not this one thought, splashtastic) can't wait to play with them!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Kathy! I know you are loving that new cart.
    Becka
    Your DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, such a very pretty card you created. You did an awesome job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty! Love that background paper.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink and brown together. They are my favorite color combo. Cute card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy, I can always count on you to have FUN with everything you do!! This is a GREAT card!! Love the colors, my creative friend!! ;)

    Thanks so much for sharing your "Fashionista" talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge this week!! :)

    Your GCDT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP