Food For Thought Art Stamps by K. Andrew Design

I oh so love this stamp set!  Didn’t I just say that with the other set? Well, I love them all!  This set is the cutest!! It will go with all your cricut carts. Love it!! 

Click on the picture below to head on over to Kristal online store to purchase “Food for Thought” stamp set.  Remember $1 from ever sale of each stamp set goes to charity. Also, don’t forget to go to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to be inspired both artistically and spiritually.

foodforthoughtblogpreview

So on to my two new cards I created with this stamp set! Ok, I just have to say that I love them! They are the cutest ever!  All cards are made with Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety 6x6 paper pad! This paper pad goes awesome with Food for Thought.

001 (480x640)

The cherry pie cut is a cut from “FROM MY Kitchen” I had to cut the pie layer twice once in kraft cardstock and silver and cut them apart. I wanted to have the pie pan silver like an actual pie pan.  Then I cut the edge of the pie crust with scallop scissors to get that edge!  The ribbon is from the Unity Stamp set “Garden Variety” made for the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety paper pad! Isn’t it the cutest! It was EASY AS PIE making this card!!  Loved it!

My next card:

003 (480x640)

AHHHH Cute if I must say so myself! LOL  The pea is from “JUST MY CARD” cricut cartridge. The labels on which the sentiment and the peas are on are from  Spellbinders Peony shape labels.  The faces are from Peachy Keen Everyday Character stamps. CUTE CUTE! 

Thanks for visit… so go on and go buy yourself some K.Andrew Stamps!

Comments

  1. Super Super cute!! I am gonna have to go and craft with you sometime soon! I know we would have a blast!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so adorable! I especially love the one with the peas. Too cute!

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! THis is absolutely AMAZING! I love both of these cards--they are the epitome of adorable girl! eeeeeeek!
    So happy to have you on my DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, hope you don't mind but I have a pea one on my Gypsy to make, I will wait for a few weeks to post it. Great job!
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    DT - Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS!! These are AWESOME!! LOVE them both, but that pea one is absolutely my favorite!! :) I love all the little faces!! :)

    Some love from your Getting Cricky Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP