Coffee & Tea for You & Me! K. Andrew Art Stamps!!

Y’all are gonna love it!!  Omgoodness!  Kristal had designed 3 new stamp sets for her August release! 

Today we are previewing her ‘Coffee & Tea for You & Me’ art Stamp set!

coffeeteapreview

Click on picture above to head to her store to PRE ORDER your stamp set before she sells out!   Isn’t this set great??? WOWO sooo love it!

Just a reminder that every stamp set sold, Kristal's gives $1 to a charity of her choice that she has researched. 

As noted in Kristal’s BLOG--“When you purchase the stamp set Coffee & Tea, you are not only aiding me and my two boys, but a fabulous charity called Wayhouse for Women. This is a fabulous rehabilitation program for women and mothers who have a substance abuse problem. This program gives 89.6% to getting mothers back into their lives and with their family by ensuring they kick the habit and have the skills long term to not relapse!”   

Isn’t Kristal just so AMAZING? So please head on over to her shop to order yours! Ya know the other two sets will be previewing tomorrow & Wednesday!  You all are just gonna want this set! I can’t wait to get my set!   I know for  sure these are gonna go fast!!  SOOO PLEASE GO PRE ORDER.. and tell her I sent you (Felkatz—kathy)!! 

Heart yall!!

Comments

  1. I was excited to win the "Positive Thoughts" stamp set. Glad you got Hello Kitty at Michaels 9.99 sale. When I went I was first there and they had only one of Hello Kitty and when I asked for them to hand it to me (they had them hanging high up so they had to get them for you) and the woman behind me was upset that I got it. So, yes you snooze you lose is true.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP