Using Sure Cuts Alot software to make a Cake!

Omgosh!! I ohhh sooo loved making this cake! I’ve used my ciruct before to make stencils to make a cake, but this one was the best one soo far!!

Here are step by step of the things I did. I used contact paper for the stencil, its cheap!

The cake is all homemade from scratch no box as well as the frosting!!

I’ll be using this project for a SVG Cuts- Sure Cuts A lot challenge and K Andrew's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky - challenge was to use a suger and spice theme.. well the sugar is sugar to create this cake! hehehehe the Spice is the boot because it was a boot kick in my BUTT to make this cake! LOL I hope this qualifies! If not ohh well!! i Enjoyed making it! hahah

Hope you like!

Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 005Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 006Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 007Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 008Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 009Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 010Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 011Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 012

Fel & Alyssa's b-day 3-2011 060

Comments

  1. Wow that is a very clever idea! Cake looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! GIRL you are INSANELY TALENTED!!!!!
    hahah! I love your post--hahah! FUNNY!
    Thank you soooo much for playing my Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky for the Sugar & Spice Cricut Lite Cartridge! your project is super "sweet".

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP