TACKY TUESDAY Challenge

This challenge was to use the cut from Birthday Bash, but since I do not have this I used the rabbit from Winter frolic or woodland? I deleted the cut on my gypsy so I can’t remember.  I wanted to create a scene with it using the fence from Everyday paper doll.  the tree is a Donna Salazar stamp, Partridge in a pear tree, which I colored in with color pencils. The clouds and sun are from My cute stamps “Cheer Up” set.  The  “HOPPY BIRTHDAY” is from MPS, Punnylicious.

I’m seriously not feeling it. But I didn’t want to trash it since iused  ERINLEE Creative “my favorite things'” paper pad  for the base of the card.

Ohh well.. I tried!  My bunny looks MAD!! maybe it has rabies?? eeek!! 

002

Comments

  1. This is not tacky at all...Great card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute, it looks like it's from the pages of a storybook, but your right your bunny does look mad, LOL :) Maybe he's mad because beyond that fence is Farmer MacGregor's vegetable garden and he can't get through!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. *your right=you're right --- sorry, hate when i do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's cute. I love the shading on the ears. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Felkatz! I just gave you a Liebster Award! Go check it out! http://alannahsspace.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-recieved-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP