Scrappy Moms- Terrific Tuesday Challenge

This is my 1st time every doing a challenge for SCRAPPY MOM’s blog!  I have a couple of her stamps which I ADORE!

For this challenge is a two-for - B is for Boy or Sugar & Spice, meaning we can use a cut from either of these cartridges or if you do not have these carts get a cut that is similar.  So since I do not own these carts, I decided to use the rocket from Nifty Fifties, which is cut at 2.88.  The background I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The stars are from MY FAVORITE Stamps, Icing on the cake stamp set. I thought the starts looked retro!  The sentiment I printed myself since I do not have a boyish stamp set.

Hope yall like.

THANKS!

002

Comments

  1. Oh, so very cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP