Simple Sunday Challenge @ Getting Cricky

So I look forward everyday to going to Ms. Kristal’s website , Getting Cricky with K Andrew Designs,  to see what awesome thing she has up. Well, on Sunday’s she has her SIMPLE SUNDAY CHALLENGE! The challenge was to make any project with a Pack Your Bags/Travel theme.  

For my card I chose the Camera from the solutions cartridge Summer Vacation & the “OH-Snap” is from Amusing Animals stamp set from SCRAPPY MOM’s.  Background paper is from Basic Greys’, “wander” 6x6 paper pad.

I figure.. “OH-Snap” forgot to tell you what a wonderful time we had on vacation” or something of that nature!

LOL  .. is this stretching it?   

Oh well I love the idea!   hope you do too!

001

Comments

  1. No it fits the theme perfectly!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat!
    TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! I think it's brilliant! LOVE it! You did a GREAT job with this challenge--totally snappy! heehee!
    Thank you for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge.

    All the Cricky Best,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. I love the way you have the film coming out of the camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative. I love the paper and the idea

    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Sunday Challenge

    Brenda @
    Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project..esp love the travel theme...tfs.

    You have some great posts and I'm most def a follower of your site :)

    Please stop by mine when you get a chance...thanks!

    I have set up a blog surfing linkamajig. You enter your page in if you'd like to find more followers...great way to say inspired and find new ideas!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP