3 in one card challenge

OK.. PHEW!! I finally got back to video recording my card making. I had not done it in a while. 

Now straight to business.

1.  K Andrew’s Design Simply Sunday Challenge —Getting Cricky! –Omgosh Kristal is such a hoot!! Love her!!  The challenge is to make any project with a Butterfly or Winged Thing theme--use any supplies you desire.

2. My Pink Stamper- Pinkalious Blog hop.. create a spring themed card.

3.  Peachy Keen Stamp Sketch challenge 47, we also had to use some bling which is the pearl brad I used in the center of the flower.

003

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful Card!
    Thanks for sharing

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy--that is really beautiful--and you even made a video! You did a great job! Thank yiou soooo much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card especially your pick for the background paper. The video was very helpful.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The pearl and the ribbon are so pretty! I also have a border punch give away on my blog. Come check it out! www.cricutology.blogspot.com I'm your newest follower;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little butterfly and your background paper looks wonderful with your card! TFS :)

    http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and so full of spring!!! Would love to have you enter this in the creative sisters monday challenge.

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and a video to boot! Fabulous!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very pretty! Love the butterflies and the soft spring colors! Thanks for playing at PKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP