2 Annabelle Stamps Challenge…

 

Finally, I get to create something!  Wowo this week as been hectic.  My 1st week back to work since my workman’s comp thingy.  That’s in the past, so lets move on! 

This card is for Annabelle’s Sketch Challenge 035 and Say it with…LOVE! 

I was inspired by my bestie BEV!  Hey Hey BEV! heehee!  She creates such beautiful cards using flowers.  So I wanted to try to do the same.  Its not as good just two flowers, all of which are from M’s Recollection mulberry flowers I purchased at the beginning of the year but hadn’t used!

The card also includes: Pearl drops from Annabelle Stamps, Sentiment from Unity Stamps-Something With in (my 1st time using Unity stamp and I loved it!), Glimmer Mist- Walnut Gold, Ribbon from Close to my Heart –(ivory, but was inked with Ballet blue ink from SU), Patterned paper from Best of K&Co.

CIMG1709

Comments

  1. It's a lovely card! So glad you could join us at AnnaBelle Stamps this month hope to see another card from you soon! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kathy! Such pretty colours and embellishments!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy,
    What a beautiful card you have created! LOVE the soft colours you have used and I'm loving your beautiful flower, so pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kathy, love the pretty layered flowers and just love the soft pretty colours of your card. Thanks so much for joining us again at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Kathy, glad you could join in the challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, the flowers are perfect- nothing says love like flowers!
    Thanks for playing along at AnnaBelle stamps Say it with love challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP