A card…

So I got in my SU order and well it was sad that I had to start using one of the sets.  The “Thanks for Caring set” it is so beautiful that set with nice sentiments.  I hated that I had to use it so fast.  I made this card for my Mom to give to her Cousin who’s daughter just passed away. :*(

The ribbon idea I stole from Kristen Long my SU demo, she sent me a card with the ribbon tied that way. I thought that was so awesome.    The sentiment I embossed on a label I cut from my Gypsy wanderings I believe? I had never cut out labels before and I think I’m going to now!! I love it!

Hope you like my card.

Maison Locker room 033

Maison Locker room 034

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP