Unity Stamps Challenge…

Ok.. this is another 1st for me.  I am doing a challenge for Unity stamps. Their challenge was to create a “FASHION FORWARD” project. We can only use Unity Stamps or Ippity Stamps. My problem is that I only have  two stamp sets at the moment and they are “something within” and “garden variety”. So how do I create a “FASHION Forward” project? 

Eeeek.. this was hard and I do not know if it will meet the qualifications but I only used UNITY STAMPS stamp from the SOMETHING WITH stamp set.  I also used Graphic 45 “Le Romantique” paper.  I cut out the oval fashionista lady from the “newspaper ad” side of the paper.. then I used the reversed side to make it the base of my card.  I used the frame stamp set and stamped it on to the add side.  Then I used the “he as made everything Beautiful” stamp to stamp inside the fame.  I then cut it out and used CRACKLE Accents to cover both the frame and the oval fashionista lady to give it an antique look to it. 

Hope it meets the requirements.. if not it was fun to do this card.

004

Comments

  1. Very pretty! I'm a new follower sent by Momo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful...I love the paper you used! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi so nice to meet you. Luv your card. The crackling tecnique is very cool. Momo sent me and I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower thanks to momo

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card. i found you on momo's blog and now i'm a follower.
    i'm also from san antonio. come by and visit my blog.
    http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very elegant colors. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP