OMG GROSS!!!

I was noticing someone became a follower and i saw the photo .. and it looked kinda of nasty..and when i clicked on it! AAAAAHHHHH NASTY! some pervert signed up as a follower and it lead to a sex site!! GROSS !! GROSS .. SO for now i took off my followers link.. until I find out how to take them off!!

GROSS GROSS GROSS.. I guess I have to now but a spam code on it or something...

BLAHBLAH BLAH...

Sorry folks if it offended anyone!
_______ UPDATE

Please remove BABYBOY from your followers site.. I noticed when i removed them from my site.. he is following scrappbooking site! I had not noticed the pic what it was of.. yuck! look closely and remove them!!

People are so disgusting!!!!

Comments

  1. So sorry about how people can be....Gosh all we want to do is just craft, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the notice! some people are just plain crazy!!!

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP