Feeling like a Failure...

So I am banded.. LAP Banded... July 20, 2009.. i've only lost 30 lbs.. been stuck at minus 30 for a few months. I've heard people mention they only can get a good 1/4 cup of food and they are good to go.

ME? i'm still eating a good 1 to 2 cups. More like 2- 2 1/2 cups! I don't know.. Dr. is putting a 1/2 cc per month. He said he does not want to over do it. He gets patients all the time saying they are miserable because they can't eat. He is happy if i only loose a good 1 lb per week. UGH!

Why can't i stop eating? I"m so addicted to food! I have no idea how i'm going to do it with the holidays! I have to cook thanksgiving lunch at work. UGh!

Today.. for the 1st time i feel pain in my port area! Never had that feeling before. I feel like a big ole loser! Why can't i get this to work! Sometimes I feel maybe my band slipped! What does it feel like when my band slips?? I don't know... I sooo want to cry! Why can't i do this!?

I paid for this surgery out of my pocket ! No insurance! I have to do this.. or else its my money down the DRAIN!!

HELP! I feel so blah and lost!

~Kat

Comments

  1. I stumbled upon your blog by "accident" but really, there are no accidents in life.

    1 pound a week is great progress. Your skin will thank you for not losing massive amounts quickly.

    Have you incorporated any kid of exercise into your routine? What kinds of foods are you eating now?

    I bet with just some samll tweaks, you can see more progress! It's all a matter offigring out what works for your body!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP