My 1st Word Album!!

I struggled so much with this! I wanted to use chipboard that I got from packaging from books at school. Well, when I finally bought the deep housing blade, it wouldn't cut! Even after 6 cuts.. then it would move,, i wouldn't move to the currently place.. It was just very cheap chipboard. So I decided to use cereal box type paper!

I now know to use a thicker font for this.. I should of used the blackout letters. I used the swivel clasp by tim holtz.. i saw Cristina from Creation with Cristina use it in one of her episodes. I finally had went to a M's that had them!

I think its ok for my first word album! My brother will like it! HE will cry!

Hope you like!!

PS: Press the pause button on the player on the right so you can hear the video!

Comments

  1. He will love it.
    You did a great job.
    Very nice (man-ly) book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album. You did a fabulous job!

    elannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP