AWesome Michaels Find!!!

I was in a SHOPPERS HIGH!! Ok.. SO i went to micheals just to see what they had and how to use my 40% coupon. Well I walked in and saw they had a 90% off rack.. hmm Halloween.. looked at what they had ...THEN I looked at the bottom and saw some paper pads.. HMMM this must be a mistake! SEI paperpads.. and MME.. hmmmm one says 24.99.. Can't be 90% off.. But i grabbed the two. Went looking around found the refill for my zyron. ..

When i went to the register.. the MME came up for $1.99! YES 1.99! OMG.. then she scanned the SEI.. hmmmm wait no UPC code on it.. I told her they were both on the rack in the front.. She goes ahh i'll scan it the same as the other!! YES i got them both for $1.99!!! YAY!! AWESOME DEAL!!




Soo.. take a look at my video for a more detailed view of my paper!! I said Hobby Lobby in video but i meant MICHAELS!
Remember: Press the Pause button on the Player on the right so you can hear video!

Comments

  1. Woo Hoo!!! I found some Making Memories Fall paper at my Michaels last week for that same price...gotta love the clearance rack!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lady! They're beautiful...TFS!

    cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP