GET SKETCHY #16 & CuttleBug Challenge #59 & Kaboodle

Well I can't believe I won last week Get SKETCHY challenge..I'm still glowing!! LOl I'm so excited!! This is this week challenge..

On another Note, I will be entering this challenge in the Cuttlebug challenge #59.. they wanted of course something cuttlebugged, bling and glitter.

Ok So, when I took the picture the glittery didn't show.. I used a shimmer glitter mist from SU. Its really shiny in person! For the 1st time ever I used CoreDinations! I LOVE IT.. thats a bit bling for me and another bling is the button! Since i'm a plain jane kinda girl this is alot for me! HOPE YOU LIKE!!

Comments

  1. Such an elegant card!! I love how you tied the ribbon, and the colored embossing is wonderful! Great job with the Get Sketchy and Cuttlebug challenges!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bow, its GORGEOUS!!! I have such a hard time with bows...your card is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful your card is! That bow is so pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card...that ribbon/bow is spectacular!

    Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant
    Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card, I know its hard to get the SU shimmer paint to really shine on camera, but sooo sparkely in person!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us on our glitter challenge at cuttlebug challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP