I am sooo SAD!!!

I have been BANNED! I'm not talking about my LAPBAND! MY boyfriend.. just told me I have a problem! I am spending too much $ on my scrapbook and cardmaking supplies. Which I'm sure you all are thinking... HEY you work .. its your MONEY! But its MONEY I don't really have to spend! :( I'd rather buy supplies then EAT..hmmmm but i still haven't lost any more weight!! UGh!! (side tracked--sorry)

I had the PINKSTAMPER Video in my cart at custom crops... i told him he was like.. Kathy... you have a problem.. you do not have money. :( I need to stop charging on my CREDIT card when.. i'm out of my money... :( ugh...

I OHHH SO NEED TO WIN scrap prizes to feed my HABIT!

*** I leave you mourning!!! :( waahh ahhhh waaahahhh !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP