Cricut Cardz Challenge!

YAY! I found another challenge blog! This one we have to use our cricut! YAY! I need to use my cricut more often when i'm making cards!

This is Cricut Cardz Challenge 1st ever challenge! We had to create a card with the cricut and use any color. I decided to use a cartridge I've used only once. HOME ACCENTS! OMG! I am in love with it!! Love IT! It is a solutions cart.. I never really looked at it. It came with my E. I really need to use it again! I love it! (didn't i say that already?)

Well the card is simple... but its soo pretty! I love it! I love the shading I did on the pear! its too cute.. It looks like i knew what i was doing! LOL Hope you like!



Comments

  1. CUTE card...good luck in the challenge....I entered too =) How is your weight loss going? Did you start working out? I HATE working out but I have found that I can tolerate Tae Bo!!! Its FAST and over with quickly...I cant do all that "hold it for 5 more" and "only 25 more!!!" the faster the better =) I have a couple of the Power Workout DVDs and it works for me...hope you are doing well!!! I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the pear and how you distressed it. I am so glad you found CCC and I hope you keep coming back to share in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pear card is cute. You did do a nice job coloring your pear. Thanks for joining us at our first Cricut Cardz Challenge. Look forward to seeing your work again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and super cute blog I like the pear and yes it looks like you knew what you were doing Ha! Ha! I love craftin no mistakes just creation Thanks for join CCC this week for our 1st challenge and I hope you keep coming over to play along

    Hugg Pink E (Edna)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP