Where in the world is…

Kathy?   Good grief.. its been forever since I posted!  I’ve lost my mojo!  Been feeling so blah! Work started back up for us Teachers on Thursday. So been working getting my room organized.. Ok, let me rephrase that.. I helped take out stuff from our boxes. (Yeah we were temporarily housed at a different campus until our school was being remodeled..year 4 its finally done! lol but then they decided to move my department (Life Skills-Special Needs class) to a whole new school) So we packed up our classroom (over 60 boxes). So Thursday my assistant, KELLI!! OMGOSH she is my right hand!! I LOVE HER! SHE IS THE BOMB!  I always make her happy! Don’t want her to leave me! LOL  

Ok so where was i? ok Thursday we both unpacked our boxes. Then Friday was a Teacher camps development day, so the teacher were doing workshops and Kelli stayed behind and organized and decorated our room! YES!! Finally a room that looks like a classroom unlike our DUNGEON we had last school year (seriously the building we were in was like the 1st Elementary school for the district.. very old!) We are so ready for the new school year!  So more workshops and meetings this week. BLEH!

Ok, so what I really wanted to just show you my card I created like 2 weekends ago that I forgot to blog about, but then I got sidetracked. ( I do that a lot!)  So here is my card, of course using K. Andrews Art Stamps, Positive Thoughts.

004 (480x640)

Ok. trying my hands at copic coloring.  eeeeh… I so need to take a class. 

I’m not a part of the Getting Cricky Design Team but I’m still going to promote when ever I use her Stamps because well they are great!!  can’t wait to get my new ones!

Click on the picture below to head on over to Kristal online store to purchase this awesome stamp set. Remember $1 from ever sale of each stamp set goes to charity. Also, don’t forget to go to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to enter in the Simply Sunday Challenge and to also be inspired both artistically and spiritually

positivethoughtsblogpreview4

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Kathy! I think your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Kathy! Love the background paper and that bird stamp is wonderful.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP