**AWESOME NEWS** CLOSE TO MY HEART!!

OK... Folks!  Guess what i'm gonna do?  I have never done one of these before.. not even a tupperware, pampered chef or home interior or SU party.  So, I decided to have a CLOSE TO MY HEART PARTY!

I'm kind of scared because well don't know many people in my "real" life that are card makers or scrappers but I do know alot of of my ONLINE FRIENDS that do!!

The only reason, I'm doing this is because well the ordering process is going to be awesome!  NO middle man. Ya know, something you have to give the order to the hostess, then pay her then wait till the products come in.. then have to wait till the hostess ships it out to you.  Well, not with CLOSE TO MY HEART.  They are making it easy with  EZ Invite Party online. I will be posting a link which will take you to my online party and you can order and pay online and your products will come directly to your house!! Isn't that AWESOME??


Also, for you CRICUT LOVERS!  CTMH is the only place where you can purchase the ART PHILOSOPHY cricut cartridge which comes with 3 stamps sets and chipboard.  Oh I have heard so much about this cartridge!  So please take advantage of this and order during my party!  


To make it even great! I am going to doing a give away!  YEs for all those that order online, I will hold a drawing and pick a winner to win an awesome CTMH product. I still don't what I will give away but It will be good.  I am gonna have to look over the catalog again to see what i can give away!  


So please make sure you are on the look out for my new post that will contain the LINK to my  EZ Invite Party online.  


YAY!!  


Kathy!!

Comments

  1. ooOoOOO cool! Never even seen CTMH products or a catty before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hooo. thanks Ladies!!! I"ll post on here and send ya a link!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait girl i want in please...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to come & check it out. Never heard of CTMH parties. Look forward to checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP