Finally!!

Oh gosh!  I finally made it to my craft area and created something.  While doing this card.. I messed up a lot! Goodness so I did my best to try to fix it and it.  Not my best work but its been a few weeks.  So please don’t be to harsh on me. 

I created this card for two challenges.  Annabelle Bling Sketch challenge #41 and for Sweet Stamps Challenge 29 - White on White.  This is my first time doing a challenge for Sweet Stamps which I found while I was blog hopping. 

010 (640x480) (461x444)

This mess up?  Ok.. I white embossed the dry embossed insert but then I wanted to make it pop since it blended too much. So I decided to ink the edges in a light gray ink. Which looked good but then I wanted the base dry emboss to have a bit of glitz so I started to versa mark w/ the dazzling versa mark but then the gray ink bled into the white so in order to cover it up I had to emboss it with white embossing powder. But then I was like UGH!  So I decided to use white liquid pearl to edge everything.  UGH I didn’t have a steady hand!  Well I tried my best after a good month of not crafting. 

Comments

  1. I think this is beautiful! Your so called mess ups are more like happy accidents 'cos it turned out great! I love your 'about me' profile too... sounds just like me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the embossing and the touch of silver is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Sweet Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card... Very elegant.
    I am your newest follower... Hope you will stop by my blog...
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thia is Gorgeous!!!
    LOVE all your embossing and what you have done to your edges and with the pop of Silver, just gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kathy! Love the white on white look, and the embossing is 'Wow'!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy, good to see you back creating! Your card is very elegant with a louch of shine......perfect! Thanks for playing with AnnaBelle Stamps this week and hope to see you join in our Birthday celebrations......details on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL... thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps, hope to see you at the Birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card based on the sketch. I hope you are finding time to keep on crafting. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at ABS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful combination of challenges, the 'oops' certainly doesnt detract from the beauty of the card! enjoy your new crafty space.
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP