Its Almost the end of SUMMER!

So we decided to go on a DAYCATION.  Yeah the weekend before we start work again. Yes, we teachers go in 2 weeks earlier than the kiddos. I’m so looking forward to going back to work with a new principal and new school, but then I’m like where did the summer go?

I decided to create some Summer cards to get me in the mood!  Although, we ended up not going to the coast, I still ended up making some beachy cards. I used Splashtastic Summer Art Stamps by K. Andrew Designs. I’m so Loving using the DCWV Sea Glass Chipboard pieces.  005 (640x301)

The middle card is your standard A2 card, the Buckets of Fun is a 3x3 and the SHELL-O is a 4x4.  001 (610x640)

This is my favorite of these summer cards! In person it just shimmers! Those chipboard pieces has glitter on them.. love the shine!!

summertimesplashblogpreview

Click on the picture above to head on over to Kristal online store to purchase this awesome stamp set. Remember $1 from ever sale of each stamp set goes to charity. Also, don’t forget to go to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to enter in the Simply Sunday Challenge and to also be inspired both artistically and spiritually

Comments

  1. Awesome card set Kathy :) Great use of the set, I love the buckets of fun card the most :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 of them are super cute! The chipboard pieces are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Those chipboard elements go perfect with the sentiment stamps.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cards. Makes me wish we had beaches here. Our lakes are not very swimming friendly around here.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP