The time has come...

awww i'm soo sad, but the time has come to say farewell to my position on the Getting Cricky Design team!  It has been an awesome 3 months!  wowo it went by soo fast. I was gonna stay on but I just wanted to give some of the applicants a chance to be on Kristal's Design team.  Kristal is the best.  She has amazed me with her giving and loving nature.  I wanna grow up to be just like Kristal!

I so loved working with all my fellow design team members!  It was a blast to get to know each and every one of you all.  No worries, I will still be creating stuff using Kristals stampsbecause well they are just awesome and versatile. And will be entering the SIMPLY SUNDAY Challenges!!  I am so looking forward to be getting her August release stamp sets!!  Can't wait!!  they are to DIE FOR!!

Cry cry cry!!  

Comments

  1. I will still be following you because you are so full of inspiration. I'm with you on the excitement waiting for the new stamps to arrive.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been such a great member of Kristal's DT. I plan on continuing to visit. :)

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP