Positive Thoughts..

So I was in a crafting mood! Its about time!!  I created two cards using the Positive Thoughts Art Stamps by K. Andrew Designs. 

 003 (640x480)

For this card, I used the “Being a person of Value..” sentiment. I went beyond my normal card making to add lots of flowers and PRIMA LACE! yes.. Prima Lace! The Dragon fly is a chipboard piece from DCWV Sea Glass collection. I’m loving this box of chipboard, which I received from my Secret Santa this past Christmas.  Love it!

Click on the picture below to head on over to Kristal online store to purchase this awesome stamp set. Remember $1 from ever sale of each stamp set goes to charity. Also, don’t forget to go to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to enter in the Simply Sunday Challenge and to also be inspired both artistically and spiritually

positivethoughtsblogpreview

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love the corner of flowers. So pretty!

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love all the elegant extras you added.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW Kathy this is a beautiful card! I love the colors and the flowers are beautiful and the way you placed them makes the whole card pop!! TFS

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    P.S our walmart doesn't have the lites on sale
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely delicate shades you have used. beautiful !

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! This card is so beautiful!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP