Several Challenge in one!

I SO love this layout I created for several challenges!! OMGosh love it!

1st the layout is for Gina from MYSCRAPROOM challenge #3 , we were to follow the following sketch:

with the colors of black, pink and white, flowers and bling.  The cricut cuts (swirls and doiley) are from Lovely Floral.

I also, used this scrap lay out for MPS Challenge # 7 which was to create a layout.

Then I used this layout for Life on the Scrap beach challenge which was to use two  4x6 photos.

Then since I extremely love this layout of my FAMILY..I wanted to use this as part of  KAndrew’s Design Team project from Getting Cricky. I just love her and her blog she is such an inspiration craftwise and spiritually. 

Hope you love this layout as much as I do! 

003

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP