Life on the ScrapBeach Challenge #1

OK.. Since I’ve been scrapping.. 3 yrs .. Last 2 yrs I’ve found Kathryn online and been following her on youtube and seeing all her awesome creations.. Sooo Of course I have to do her challenges for NSD!

This challenge #1: You’re my Numero Uno! is to create a project for or about your mother.  I created this frame for my mom and it has a picture of us with her when we were little.  She loved it! Smile Hope you like it too!  I’m the little one!  Smile Yes me and my sister always wore the same outfits even though we are like 5 yrs apart! WHY?? WHY?? ugh! LOL

Mother's day & NSD 2011 006

Comments

  1. What an adorable frame! I know your mom will just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP