Exciting News: Design Team & 2 challenges in one!

If you haven’t noticed the button on the right.. well I am now on a DESIGN TEAM!! For who??? Look to the right!! K Andrews from GETTING CRICKY! Omgosh, I adore this lady! She just lifts up my spirits! I am so proud to be part of her Design Team. This is my 1st Design TEAM position! Its making me nervous!! This is perfect timing because I will be going on Summer break! I love being a TEACHER!


Ok on with the Challenge! Oh yeah and I made a video of it too!! Take a look at the bottom of this post!


1. Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge #52



2. Annabelle Stamps Say it in Tear Drop Pearls.



Here is my card for the challenge



001



Recipe:


Stampin UP: card stock A2 size, Label Punch, crush curry & going gray ink.


Kaisercraft Lush collection


Annabelle Stamps: I can fly stamp set


Martha Stewart: 3 butterfly punch , Butterfly stamp punch


Liquid Pearls: white

Comments

  1. This card is so cute!! I love the pearls down the side of your card! Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle Stamps challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kathy!! Your card is so cute!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy! Congrats on making the team! I cannot wait to see your work! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEEEEEEEEE--HAW! I'm SO happy to have you on my team; You are amazing my friend, and just as excited as you feel to make my team, I'm EQUALLY excited to have you on my team!
    Your excitement and spirit are contagious! Wooohooooooo!!! Go Kathy!

    Love you!
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making your first DT! Kristal is a sweetheart and she lifts many spirits, mine included! Your card is so cute! You did a great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP