MPS & getting cricky!

OMGosh!! I gave this card to my Grandma for Mother’s Day & I completely forgot to take a picture of it.  So I had to have my mom take a picture of it and then send it back to me via her phone!  

I sooo loved this card. This was my 1st time using the Maya road spolls and then the vintage sewing machine.. and then the pattern stamp from SU.. awwww.. well this is as good of a picture I can get for y’all Sad smile  Sorry folks..

This challenge was for MPS #4 to create a mother’s day project/card and also for KAndrews  Getting Cricky to create something with a sewing theme! 

Sorry once again for the bad quality Sad smile 

Feliz Dia de la Madres (Happy Mother’s day)

nsd ama

Comments

  1. What a nice card, I bet your grandmother loved it. Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs,
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! The little spools are just perfect with the image and little sewing machine! I'm sure your grandmother was thrilled! I'm so glad that your mother was able to take a photo, too!
    Thanks so much for taking part in the Getting Cricky "Sew Fabulous" challenge!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper
    Guest designer for Getting Cricky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Love the added spools as embellishments. Great job
    Thanks for playing along on our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky
    Hugs
    Brenda DTM
    Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek girl I love it! I love the real mini 3d spools--how smart is that?
    PS is the sewing pattern pieces a stamp? I love it!

    Thank you so much for playing along in my challenge at Getting Cricky!

    big cricky hugs,
    kristal of getting cricky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP