Video: 2page Scrap Layout



Ok, Yes i know its been forever since i've done a video. I got up from bed and decided I needed to continue my vacation album. I've been doing 2 page layouts because I took lots of pictures!

For this layout, I decided to use my cricut, stamps and brads. Hmmm now come to think of it, I should of used the cuttlebug too!


Hope you enjoy the video. Please leave comments! Please turn off the player so you can hear the video! :) Hope you like my music! :) To turn off music scroll down to the bottom of the page and press pause or stop.

FYI: It took me from 3:00 to about 10 pm to finish this! Of course during this time i got frustrated when to Home Depot.. Then came back to continue..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP