Peachy Keen Challenge 13

Ok.. So this is my 2nd time i've done a challenge or is it my 3rd? I don't know but I do know these challenges are as it says CHALLENGING for me! I am so not good at doing this! The bottom portion of the pic is silver glitter but it looks gold here! HMmmm .. Oh well it is not as good as the other entries in the challenge but as my blog states... I AM A NEWBIE!

Also, I do not have lots of christmas stamps.. so i used what i had. The challenge was to use 3 Snowflakes, A sentiment, a stamped image, purple and blue. So here it is..
Visit PeachyKeen ...

Comments

  1. Hi Kathy! Oh your card is just precious! I'm so happy to see that you are playing along with us! I love that snowflake cut!! Very pretty :) Thanks for playing and good luck to you! Love your choices in music on your blog too!! :)Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP