More Challenges!

Ok this card is for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. We had to use Pink, brown, ribbon, glitter and a stamped image. I don't have big stamp images from PKS but I do have the face stamps so i used that. I promise if i WIN, I will buy the nice big stamps ! :)

Its a very simple card. Hmm.. just realized you can't see the glitter. The glitter is on the circles in the scallops.

I am also entering this card in the Papertake Weekly Challenge sketch 26. We just had to use the sketch on their blog.

Like i said simple simple.. nothing as elaborate as the other ladies.

Comments

  1. Super cute card!! I love the pp you used! I only have the face stamps too. I think it's fun to find different ways to use them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Cathy thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy! What an adorable card! I love "hot" pink! Your little flower with the face is too cute! Your layout is great too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kathy! I love your smiley flower!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP