OMG! MY BFF IS AWESOME!

Ok.. SO i was rushing home to get some $$ for my dr. appt after school.. and on the way out on the table next to our door.. i saw a BOX! Hmmm said my name and my BFF (KARLA)!?? UGH! I dont have time to open it....

So there i am in the DR. office thinking about the box.. hmm what is it?? Dang it.. I wanna know.. SO i came rushing home and tore the thing about! OMG! IT is too cool!

She is the bestest! Here is a video of what was inside! Fernando was like.. what you bought more stuff??!!! NOOOOOOOOO its a present! :) And to think I was itching to buy something.. Now i don't have to.. so she actually saved me $$ :) THANK YOU KARLA!

Comments

  1. Kat,
    I'm so gald you liked everything. At the risk of sounding like a broken record I'm sorry your B-Day present was so lake, but like I said in the card, after seeing your blog I knew the perfect thing to get you. As you can see I signed up as one of your followers. Miss you and I hope to see what you make with all that stuff. Love you, Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW CRY CRY CRY!! MISS YOU TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what great embellishments and more! What a great friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP