ALBUM WAS COMPLETED!!

PHEW! Well, First album was created at the HOUSE OF FELKATZ! hehehe...

Well, as I mentioned it was not really mine but my step daughters. She had to create a baby album for her science class. It had to be about her element "TUNGSTEN". It had to have baby photo, birth news... a poem.. family members.. career goals..etc.

She did the album on her own. I only helped by making suggestions. I loaded paper on mat and I was the only one allowed to touch my "E"! She's a sophmore in HIgh school but still its my TOY! Anyway, I showed her how to use Sure Cuts ALot and the cuttlebug and she went to town with it! She picked out all the colors of clothing etc.. and did everything.

I had suggested to use O wires for the book but she wanted to put only ribbon. Oh well... I think its AWESOME! She really worked hard on it!

Please leave a comment.. she was would really like to hear what you think.. She was like your going to post it on YOUTUBE? I said yes.. don't worry your full name won't be on it. The music is dedicated to her.. She loves ROCK!

Enjoy!

Hope you Like.. Now its my turn to do one on my own!

Comments

  1. What a FABULOUS album!!! Great job on the video, too!!

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I got a comment from ROBYN the PINKSTAMPER! I"m so HONORED! :)

    Thanks ROBYN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a chemistry geek and I have to say that I think that album is FABULOUS!!!!!!! What a great project!

    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Nice! congrats and I hope you did get a good grade. My son has done two projects using my cricut and they came out awesome too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that was SO great!! I love the unique way the element was presented. How cool is that!?

    Right now I'm studying to be a teacher and this is what we're doing in my science class! :D

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP