YAY! 30 lbs LOST!

OMG! I have lost 30 lbs! My clothes are loose! I'm kind of in between sizes. Weird!
But i'm so excited!

On another note... I need to start crafting again! I started a 2 page scrap page of our summer vacation. i made 3 pages.. then stopped due to surgery, then my work reassignment! UGH!
So i should get to started on my crafts!

I have some stampin up items on order! I can't wait! I order the TOP NOTE! I've been wanting that! I joined two clubs! I know i know that alot. :)

So i'm setting goals for myself! LIst is not in any order of importance everything everyone is important!

1. EXERCISE
2. Scrap or papercraft more!
3. Blog more often. ( does anyone read this blog?)

So thats it! Lets see if I actually do any of my goals!

Comments

  1. Congrats to you that is really huge, good for you...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss. I know you will reach your goal!
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP