Say it in…

Yellow & White!  I don’t know about you but I’m so loving yellow right now!  Just yesterday I created another card with yellow, green and white. So loving it!  This card was created for the Annabelle Stamps blog challenge

Since I’m starting to unhoard all my new stuff, I broke out my background stamp that I had to have like several months ago!  Loving the Chevron background stamp by Hero Arts. Cute!  I white embossed it on basic yellow cardstock from Recollections (M’s brand).  I don’t know about y’all but I’m loving this card!  I placed some yellow hearts white I added some perfect pearls to it and placed a simple yellow flower on top of the knot on the ribbon.  ZigZag dry embossed boarder punch is from MS. The sentiment is from the exclusive Studio Calico Dear Lizzy stamp set. 

001 (533x640)

Comments

  1. I love your background stamp too! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super pretty! Love those embossed chevrons, and fantastic take on the colour inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Kathy! :) You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous chevrons - I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background stamp and love your fresh looking card!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chevron background. It looks awesome in yellow! Good luck at AnnaBelle's this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP