MBT: How lucky are you Contest entry! & Scrappy Mom’s Challenge

Well MB’s Tresurista & SCrappy Mom’s  is hosting a St. Patty’s day contest and I found  MB’s Treasurista’s blog and store through Ms. TIFFANY(Stamping at Tiffany’s) who is one of her Designers!    The contest rules For MB’s is to: Make and St. Patty’s/Irish or luck Theme project, Must have lace/trim ..then SUBMIT!!   The thing is winner is selected through how many likes an entry gets!  So I’m hoping you will go LIKE MY PROJECT!!

For Scrappy Mom’s challenge was to create a St. Patty’s day theme project.

I created this bank from an CASHEW’s canister!  I think I’m going to give it to my niece who loves to come over and always finds money all over the place, especially in the laundry room where of course there is always money falling out of our clothes. SHe is down on her knees looking for money!! LOL  10 year olds love to find money!  I think she will love it!  

2012-03-16 22.52.01

2012-03-16 22.50.57The pot of gold and a lucky golden clover!

 2012-03-16 22.51.092012-03-16 22.51.17

It says POT OF GOLD.  Figured my niece would love that. 

So please head on over to MBT’s Site and vote for me!!<< CLICK HERE >>to get you to the right spot!  I am the 3rd entry.. under Kathy (felkatz) Pot of Gold!  thanks!!

If ya want to join in Scrappy Mom’s Challenge head on over to her blog at  http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP