Challenges..

Hello Folks,

I know its been forever since I’ve done major challenges.. I did one last night for MB’s Treasurista! I hope I win!!   F

For the challenges, I created this card.  I broke out my new stuff to create this card.  The top yellow layer is from the Echo Park 6x6 paper pad Happy Days.  I love this print, reminds me of wallpaper!  cute cute!

Fel&Alyssa B-day 2012 078

White flowers I made using the spiral rolling technique and added a pearl in the middle.  Oh and I used yellow rose ribbon my MAYA ROAD.. I’m so using all my new stuff!

Hope you like!

Challenges:

SweetStamps Challenge #57 THINK SPRING
Getting Cricky’s Simply Sunday Challenge - Color Challenge!! Green, WHite and one other color..

Comments

  1. Wow what a beautiful card. I love the pearls that are in the roses and that follow the flowers. Well done! :) Thanks for joining in the fun at Getting Cricky!

    Heather Getting Cricky Jr. Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your flowers! TYFS :)


    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt- sister
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty. I really like the butterflies' tails. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Getting Cricky.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP