Designs by Ashley Rock Sketch Contest #1

Well, I found Ms. Ashley Sketch contest through Jenn from Live teach create.   I like need lots of help doing layouts.  So I found that sketches help me a lot!! I’m so loving Ashley’s Blog, Designs by Ashley Rock

Here is my take on her sketch contest..

 

For my project I turned the sketch around. I decided to break out  and use all the new stuff I bought this year! WOW!  a First for me!  This is from the Studio Calico February Club. So love it!  

001

002 Love making this flower! 003Yikes just realized it says 2012!! need to change it to 2011!!!

004005

Comments

  1. <3 Thanks for entering in the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello-- just wanted to let you know I posted your layout on my facebook page ;) https://www.facebook.com/DesignsByAshleyRock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. I love how you turned it to fit your design mood. Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky. Hope to see you again real soon.

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Christel
    GCDT Member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP