WINNER WINNER!! Getting Cricky With it BLOG HOP….

Omgosh.. Thank you so much ladies for all the awesome comments. Y’all really like my cards.. wowo.. Thanks so much.

Are you ready for the winner? Drum roll please….

I had 62 comments… I used random.org… and the winner is…

image

NUMBER 23… Who said…

Brenda said...

Oooh these cards are awesome. I so love learning new techniques. Awesome job
Hugs
Brenda

JUNE 17, 2011 10:12 PM

Brenda.. send me an email by next sunday with addy and I will get this out to you as soon as the shipment comes in!!

felkatz at gmail dot com

--thanks ladies…

Kathy

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Brenda!

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP