Thankful Thursday Challenge @ Crazy about Cricut..

This is my 1st time entering in Crazy about Cricut Challenges.. Their challenge was to create a project for father’s day.   Well I created this t-shirt for my brother in law.    I used my Yudu for the 1st time.. Well, let me correct myself, I used Fernando’s Yudu for the 1st time.  Guess what?? I did a better job then he did when he tried to screen a shirt! HAHAHA!  Why do you say my came out better?? Because I actually listened to the directions on the Youtube videos!  HA  typical man, who never listens to directions! 

Well, enough of me bragging!  Here is my Father’s Day project.  Sorry the picture is kind of  fuzzy, took the photo with my back up 90’s cell phone! heeh not really it’s the early 2000’s.  LOL .. It doesn’t even had android Sad smile . I can only text! ugh tragic!

3035686445514_ORIG

Ohh yeah I did use the cricut to create the template in vinyl! so I am sooo crazy about my cricut! heheehh

Comments

  1. Looks like it turned out great! And the picture is just fine. Thanks for sharing.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job making your own shirt! I'm sure he loved it! Thanks for playing along with us for Thankful Thursday at Crazy about Cricut!

    ♥ Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP