Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge—Vintage !

WOO HOO! This is my 1st project as a Design team member! This Sunday’s challenge is to do a project with a VINTAGE FEEL to it! Gosh I was so nervous in doing this! I even did a video of the process. I had one thing in mind but then ya know me.. I had to change it up as I go!

So this is my CARD for Kristal’s Simply Sunday Challenge!

Enjoy! Also don’t forget to visit Kristal’s blog to join in on our challenge at GETTING CRICKY. You will also go away feeling spiritually renewed! Love her blog post on Sunday!!

002 (472x600)

Recipe:

A2 size blue cardstock: SU

Ribbon: Martha Stewart

Bling: Recollections

Mini Roses: Recollection

Paper: 7 Gypsies Camden collection

Distress inks Ranger Tim Holtz: Broken China, Brushed Corduroy, Weathered Wood

Stamp: Clearly You SU

Beveled Window: SU

Here is the making of this card!






/script

Comments

  1. Kathy, what a beautiful card, I love the colors. Great video, I learned something new! Have a great week!
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, love the bling, just love it!

    Thanks for your comments on my page. I almost did buy the ACY cart when it was only $10 at Michaels... I never thought I would use it. It is now one of my favorites! That is what I used for my banner last week too.

    Rebecca
    Getting Cricky DTM
    http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, it is definitely vintage-y! Your videos are fun to watch! You do a great job too!

    Your Gettng Cricky DT sister,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, you blew me away with your card. Very cool and I love how you made the video to show us exactly what you used and did. I learned a bit today...thank you. Now, you need to tell me what editing program you use for your videos. Awesome detail on the card.
    Hugs
    Brenda Getting Cricky DTM-Coordinator
    http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy this is super cool! I love how you burned the edges! I love all the bling on this card too! Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky your fellow DT sister
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, you did an awesome job, your card turned out so beautiful and I love that you did a video for all of us.
    Rebecca M
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Kathy--you outdid yourself on this girl--I LOVE it.
    I REALLY love that military card and can't wait to get my hands on the photo of it for the store gallery---eeeek!

    smooches,
    kristal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP