MORE SASSAFRAS..

YES another line.. I MUST REALLY HAVE THIS ONE!! nice COLORS... i'm a teacher soo this fits me just fine!! I really want this one...

The line is called COUNT ME IN ! They are all sooo pretty.. i must have it! I really must!

Ok so far i'm going to be getting to Collection kits.. its going on my list of must buys..

I"m soo loving collection kits now! I must have . wait didn't i say that already? :)

ok.. enough already! must buy...

heeheh


HHOLD THE PRESS!!! another thing they came out with is MORE EMBELLISHMENTS!!

Their flowers are too die for!! They are tooo cute!!! another must have .. my gosh i'm gonna go broke! Take a look at them HERE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP