2 challenges In 1

I created this layout for two challenges... One from the scrapbeach ( create a layout that makes me smile) and Made by MOMO in which this weeks challenge is to make a project of what "Love" means to you. You can also just do a "Love" themed card or layout.

I created this layout.. because well my brother & sister make me smile and I love them with all my heart.. I just love our pic in this.. LOL we had the beatles haircut! LOL I"m the little one.. i have other pics of me w/o a shirt.. hmmm was I very carefree!! heheheh


Comments

  1. Aww this is sooo nice. It brought a smile to my face & It brings back memories for me as well. I recently acquired a lot of my childhood picture and 90% of them look like yours. :) Ahhh, gotta love pre-digi & 35mm era. haha, no not really :)
    Actually I have a LO on my blog I made using pics of my 5th year old party & Im hoping to scrap all of those early year pictures before the year is out.
    Again, Thanks. It took me back.
    Jess
    http://myscrapdiary-jess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this LO. From the pics to the elements and color combo of your LO. Great Work!!!
    Here is a link to my blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP