Annabelle Stamps Challenge...

Ok.. soo i love doing Annabelle stamps challenges.. Mainly because they have a color challenge & a sketch challenge... Sooo @ times i tend to do both challenges @ one time! As I did today!

This was the Sketch challenge :
& the THE SAY IT IN.. Challenge was ORANGE & CHOCOLATE, but for a Christmas Card...hmmmm EEEK... hard i would of thought but... I think I like the way it came out.
I used a 5x7 Chocolate card base then embossed a 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 orange coordinations cardstock and sanded it down. I cut the oval using my cricut and stamped Santa in Chestnut roan colorbox chalk ink and distressed the edges with Tim Holts Distressed ink in corduroy.
The ribbon I used Martha Stewart walnut ribbon which I burned the edges to get that burnt orangy color at the ends then finished the card off with some orange bling. Hope you like..

Another reason i love this website are the stamps still don't have any but hoping one day I will. I just love looking at the DT members creations with their products. Soo love it! Hoping for september to get some in my hands when i have $$. :) thanks for stopping by

Comments

  1. This is great! Love the image and embossing, and how you've flipped the sketch! Doesn't it make a difference!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on combining two of our challenges! Love that you flipped the sketch too - Great Work!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Annabelle Stamps and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kathy! What a gorgeous card!
    LOVE all your elements and the way you flipped the sketch!
    Loving your Santa image, Great card, LOVE it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care, Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP