BLOG CANDY!

Well Ya know something? I hope I win something in September! Its my birthday month! Sept 6th folks.. so please mark that on your calendar and make sure to send me GIFTS! I LOVE PRESENTS!! LOL I would love some scrapbooking and card making stuff! I'm forbidden to buy any scrapbooking/cardmaking stuff :( I'm only allowed my allotted Stampin Up stuff because I had already obligated myself! DARN SURGERIES and DEDUCTABLES! I"m in so much debt from deductables!! UGH!!!

Sooooo here are the links to some blog candy!! Cross your fingers that i WIN something! lol

Creating from the Heart
Sassy Designs by Susie (i'm suppose to post a pic..but I can't figure out how to do it!?) sorry :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP