Authentique July Sketch Challenge..

When I first saw this blog (Authentique Paper)a few days ago… I was like I have to do this challenge!  Then I read the rules that I have to use Authentique paper and products.. UGH!! is what I thought.. then last night I was like …hmmm I know I’ve seen some Athentique in my paper stash.. So there I go searching and searching all my paper.. Dang nothing.. then about 3 hrs ago.. I found it! It was in my Studio calico Kit! YES!! 

So here is their July Sketch:

And here is my take on it….  The paper I used is .. and I must say its my only 12x12 paper.(Natural & Dictation word stickers).

  CIMG4180

The ticket is from the blue side of the paper which I cut. The stripes is from the “B” side of the paper.  Flower I just fussy cut the circles and put a brad through it.   The stamp is from Tim Holtz =Artful Things.      

Ohh I so hope I win! I want more Authentique paper.. I had put myself on a paper ban.. the only paper I can get is what comes in the SC kits.. So glad this sheet was in there so I can join in.   I want me some more papers.. I’m loving Authentique!  Love the texture of it!!    I do have the back side to use for the next challenge if I don’t win! ahhaha…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP